I am giving away my #1 beauty secret…yup…I love you that much ;D
I’ve been planning to write this post for a loooooong time, so here we go!
For the past three-four years, I have been using a miracle essential oil/water that is SO good for the skin and super inexpensive to buy…
Pure Organic Rosehip seed oil which is only $6!
and I LOVE Mario Badescu’s rosewater spray which is $7
The benefits of Rosehip seed oil and rose water on the skin are incredible and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone:)
I use the pure rosehip seed oil as a moisturizer in the morning before makeup application and in the evening before bed. You can also mix a 1-2 drops of the oil into your foundation to give you a beautiful, youthful, glow from within look. NO, this will not make your skin oily! I have oily-combo skin and this does not make me greasy or shiny. You can try with one drop at first to see how you like it. I also use this as an eye makeup remover or on any (healed) cuts/scars I might have.
Rosehip Seed Oil Facts:
- Extracted from the seeds of a native rose plant which grows wild in Chile
- Naturally contains vitamin A, C, & E (all wonderful anti-aging essentials)
- High in essential fatty acids
- Was used by Ancient Egyptians, Mayans and Native Americans for its healing properties
Benefits of Pure Organic Rosehip seed oil:
- Corrects UV damage from the sun
- Naturally tones the skin
- Minimize appearance of wrinkles
- Prevents scarring and stretch marks
- Reduce fine lines
- Rejuvenates skin cells
- Dramatically improves skin moisture levels
- Reduces stress naturally!
- leaves the skin looking radiant and with a healthy glow
Now…the Rosewater Spray…
I mist the rosewater all over my face before makeup application, and spray on to my beauty blender to blend out my concealer and foundation. I spray the rosewater on eyeshadow and highlighter brushes before dipping in the product, to give a more pigmented, brighter look. I will also spritz it all over my face after makeup application to set and remove any powdery residue…as well as spraying it all over for an all natural beautiful smelling fragrance!
Benefits of Organic Rosewater Spray
- Tones and softens delicate skin
- Relieves stress
- Improves circulation
- Lessens acne
- Help prevent wrinkles
- Help maintain youthful glow
- Awakens the senses
- Brightens complexion
- Cleanses pores
- Uplifts mood
- Tightens pores
And THIS my friends, is why I use Rosehip seed oil and Rose water for EVERYthing. Try it out for yourself and let me know how you like it!
I wish you all happiness and beautiful glowing skin…always! ❤