I know it has been a while since I have posted but here I am! So the other day, we had an absolutely gorgeous sunset here in Vancouver…
Summer is unfortunately coming to an end here in Canada :(((( BUT that doesn’t mean that I won’t be creating any fun colourful looks this fall and winter season! I will also be attempting to film more youtube videos once I figure out the editing part!!
Sunset inspired make-up deets!
- Ole Henriksen sheer transformation moisturizer here
- Murad Invisiblur primer here
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation here Hands down BEST foundation I have ever used!
- Mac Prolong wear concealer in NC20 here
- Laura Mercier Translucent setting powder here
- Anastasia Beverly Hills powder contour kit here
- Mac bronzer in “Gold Deposit” over contoured areas for a golden glow here
- My favorite highlighter ever Becca Shimmer Skin Perfecter in “Opal” here
- Mac eyeshadow in “Espresso” to fill in brows here
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer here
- Use any nude/beige eyeshadow to wash all over the lid to the brow bone for easy blending
- NYX Jumbo eye pencil in “Milk” on lid to make colors pop here
- Using Urban Decay Electric palette “Urban” on the lid, “Savage” in the crease, and “Slow Burn” above the crease
- “Savage” under the eye with a Mac 117 brush here
- Kat Von D liquid liner in “Trooper” here BEST liquid liner for beginners, or anyone! Gives that perfect cat eye
- Red Cherry Lashes in #110 here
- Urban Decay purple glitter eyeliner to add some shimmer on inner corner of eyes here
- Mac eyeshadow in “Nylon” to tear duct for highlight here
- I went with a nude lip gloss to balance off the look…Anastasia Beverly Hills lip gloss in “Undressed” here with Becca Opal highlighter dusted on top to add fullness to lips 🙂 FYI ABH lip glosses are SO pigmented and not sticky. My two faves are Vintage and Undressed 🙂 You don’t even need a lipstick or anything underneath and they smell like candy! Added bonus 🙂
I hope this post was helpful and please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to request a specific look :))