Thanks for stopping by 🙂 Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I haven’t been posting as much since I have started my new hospital job. Being a new nurse is definitely very stressful! There is a super high learning curve and it is just tough to prioritize my time. I’m hoping it will get better soon 🙂 They do say that the first three months are the hardest!! 😦
ANYWAY on to the makeup talk! 😀 I received my ColourPop Cosmetics order a while ago and have been meaning to write a quick review on their shadows. Let me just tell you…these shadows are some of the most gorgeous colors I have ever used!! They are simply amazing and only $5 a pop! Crazy! Here are swatches for the four shadows I chose: As you can see, they are very metallic-y shiny and glittery! Perfect for a lid colour. and AS you all know by now, I LOVE the browns and golds which are mainly the colours I chose…obviously :D.
From left to right the colours are “On the Rocks” “Amaze” “So Quiche” and “Envy” The picture absolutely does not do these shadows any justice! They are gorgeous in person.
These eyeshadows are very soft and creamy so it is best to lightly swipe using your finger when applying on the eyelids. What I absolutely LOVE about them is that there are hints of glittery beautiful shininess which adds a pop without having to use a separate loose glitter and glue.
These shadows are also vegan and cruelty free! Yay!! You can get them HERE!
- Benefit Porefessional Primer here
- Georgio Armani Luminious Silk Foundation here
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer here
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder here
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit here
- Nars Blush in “Orgasm” here
- Becca Cosmetics Highliter in “Opal” here
- Mac Paint Pot “Painterly” as a base here
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette shadow “Chocolate” in crease and “Noir” in the outer V here
- ColourPop Cosmetics “Amaze” on the lid here
- Lancome Artliner Liquid Liner here
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara here
- House of Lashes “Iconic” style here
Lips & Brows
- NYX pump it up lip plumper here
- Gerard Cosmetics Brow Bar to Go in Brunette to Ebony to fill in brows here
Thanks for reading and see you in the next post!!