Hii beauties! Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend 🙂 I love nothing more than to match eye makeup and hair colours hahaha just kidding! I have actually never done that till tonight 😉 Since I recently dyed my hair purple (my ALL time favourite colour) I’ve been having tons of fun with makeup!
I recently posted a foundation tutorial on my new Youtube—> Sahar Mac 🙂 but I am currently in the process of re-doing it with a different camera for a better picture quality. I’m having a bit of a difficult time with video editing but that will definitely come with practice 🙂
Hair: I straightened my hair with the Nume Megastar Hair straightener (which is one of my all time favourites!) You can get it here
Makeup Deets in order of application!
- Origin’s GinZing eye cream here
- Kiehl’s oil free moisturizer here
- Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation here
- Laura Mercier camouflage concealer here
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder to set concealer here
- MAC mineralize powder to set rest of face here
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit to contour here
- MAC bronzer in “Give Me Sun” here
- MAC blush in “Ripe For Love” here
- Becca Cosmetics Highlighter in the colour “Opal” on cheekbones here
- Whitening Lightening Brow Bar to Go to fill in brows here
- MAC paint pot in “Painterly” as an eyeshadow base here
- MAC eyeshadow in “Nylon” to highlight brow bone and inner corner of eye and on the lid here
- Morphe Brushes Eyeshadow Palette 35C on the eyes (light brown in crease, purple/black in outer V and purple on lower lash line) here
- Lancome Art Liner Liquid liner here
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara here
- House of Lashes “Bambi” here
- Urban Decay Pencil black liner in “Perversion” on waterline here
Hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend and don’t worry….I am in the process of learning how to edit videos and will have those up soon 😀 Xo!