Hello my beautiful friends!! So, I’m just going to take a moment to talk about how much I am OBSESSED with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna palette. It has seriously been my go-to palette ALL fall and winter long 🙂 (Along with MANY of her other products) The colours are perfect for the chilly season, and the shadows are some of the most pigmented shadows I have ever used…a huge plus. There is a nice mixture of matte and shimmers, dark and light, so you can achieve the perfect evening smokey eye OR to achieve a quick simple every day look. Here is what the pretty packaging looks like 😀 ❤ I am not sure if these are sold out in Sephora stores, but you can still get them online at Anastasia.net (I think!) Most of the make-up looks I have posted so far, are achieved using this palette…I know…I need to switch it up!! But this palette is seriously one of my all time favourites 😀 Now…the fun part…lets get to the make-up details!
Make up Deets!
- Pat Origin’s GinZing Refreshing eye cream to under eye area to moisturize and brighten
- Apply Kiehl’s oil free moisturizer for combo to oily skin all over face
- Apply a small amount of Benefit Porefessional primer to T-zone and directly underneath where you applied eye cream (not all over face)
- Apply Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Foundation with a round buffing foundation brush (My new holy grail!! Stays put and looks flawless for hours)
- Apply Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer to the under eye area and blend with Beauty Blender or small round buffing brush.
- Set under eye area with Laura Mercier Loose Translucent setting powder (My all time favourite setting powder! Lasts for hours!)
- Contour cheek bones and nose with Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- Apply Nars blush in “Orgasm” to the high apples of cheeks
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Bold and Beautiful kit to fill in eyebrows lightly
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette shadows in the colours “Chocolate” and “Bengal” in the crease, “Gliston” on the lid and “Gilded” underneath the eyes. “Blush” on eyebrow bone to highlight.
- Lancome Liquid Art Liner for a thin cat eye
- Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara with Demi Whispies false eye lashes on top
- Apply Becca Cosmetics highlighter in the colour “Opal” to the cheek bones and bridge of nose
- Line lips with Mac Lip liner in “Whirl” and apply Mac Lipsticks in “Velvet Teddy” and “Brave”
I hope this helps, and please don’t hesitate to ask me any questions if you are unsure about anything! Thank you for reading and I’ll see you in the next post! Xo, Sahar