Happy New Year!!! Hope you all had an amazing holiday season! I spent the last 2 weeks on the beautiful island of Maui! It was beautiful and sooooo warm 😀 When the weather is hot and humid, I don’t like to wear a ton of make-up so this look is perfect!
I also didn’t touch my curling iron or straightener once! Amazing! Going au-natural has never been so easy 😀 One of my favourite things about Hawaii is that I can pretty much jump out of the shower, take about 5 minutes to get ready and be done! (A huge plus for my hubby LOL) This look is super versatile…you can do a nude/coral lip for a fresh summery/spring look OR if you like, you can definitely add a darker lip since it’s winter 🙂 Makeup deets are below! Enjoy!
- Origin’s GinZing refreshing eye cream (to brighten and moisturize under eye area…LOVE this stuff)
- Kiehl’s oil free moisturizer to prep skin (for combo-oily skin)
- Benefit Porefessional primer (only on the T-zone area to prevent shine)
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB cream SPF 35 (my absolute FAVE BB cream for warm weather! Gotta have that SPF) Buffed in with the Tarte Cosmetics bamboo foundation brush
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind dark circle eraser concealer (to highlight and conceal..gives a flawless finish!) blended in with my damp Beauty Blender
- Laura Mercier Translucent powder to set everything with a large fluffy brush
- Anastasia Beverly Hills beautiful brow kit to fill in the brows lightly
- Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit to contour the face and nose
- Nars blush in Orgasm (Gives the perfect pink flush!)
- Becca Cosmetics highlighter in the colour ‘Opal’ (for that perfect summer or anytime glow! Life changer for sure!)
- Maybelline Baby Lips moisturizing lip balm SPF 20 on my lips, but you can add a nude or dark colour if you like 🙂
- My hair is au-natural, straight out of the shower! Just added a couple spritzes of hair spray and done!
AS always, thank you for checking out my beauty blog and I will see you in the next post!